Friday, October 26, 2018

Glory Be To God for Adding Another Year.

Thank you for reading Daily Energiser. Please recommend it to all your contacts.



“So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” Psa. 90:12

E very year, I hardly remembered my birthday anniversary not to talk of marking it. Indeed, I most times I  don’t remember it because I saw myself as still being in the battle field where much ground needed to be conquered.  So I have fully engaged myself  that I hardly knew when the 22nd of July flew past.  
But every time I forgot, there were consistently many well-wishers amongst my family members and friends alike whose best wishes messages trooped in to serve as a reminder.  I am grateful to them just as I humbly pray to God for forgiveness for not offering Him commensurate thanksgiving as He  added more years.  So I publicly declare His goodness before the entire world this 22nd day of July 2018 as I turn 61 years!  

At 61, what are there to celebrate?  So many things.  It all began with my birth coming to the world.
Secondly, I was born into paganism.  My mother was particularly very devoted to idol worshipping. When He wanted to save both of us, He caused me to take ill, an illness which defied all solutions until, I was brought before Him in a crusade where He healed me. My mother lived the rest of her life serving God.  So of all I am, SALVATION is the foundation.  
Yes, I mean salvation came first, and its other benefits followed.  I wasn’t born with a silver spoon.  But He gave me a silver spoon by Himself.   He led me by His hand through my educational growth, education, marital, career, parenting and retirement pursuits and all came out to be very successful.   He trained my hands for war against poverty the end result of which is that my life became far better than my parents! Above all, anything and everything I lay my hands upon succeeds ad His favours surround me all the time.  I am enjoying peace ALL-ROUND. 
Dear reader of this message, if you haven’t come to Jesus, I tell you, you are missing a lot.  Accept him as your Lord and personal saviour today. Then you will understand what I am celebrating and share in the experience yourself. 
 So, please join me to celebrate my God at my 61st birthday anniversary!  God bless you.
   

No comments: